If you’re a first time buyer, Help to Buy* is a great way of making your new home possible. Help to Buy is currently available across all of our exclusive developments on selected properties.
With a Help to Buy Equity Loan, the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you’ll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. But you’ll still own 100% of your own home.
At each Peveril Homes development, we have access to professional, independent financial advisors who can assist you with any questions you have about Help to Buy and potential lenders.
What you need to know?
- Only first time buyers are eligible for Help to Buy
- Help to Buy is only available on new build properties
- Move into a brand new Peveril home up to the value of £261,900 (East Midlands) or £255,600 (West Midlands)
- Own 100% of your new home
- Secure up to a 75% mortgage
- Only 5% deposit required
- The Government will lend up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan
- No interest on the equity loan for 5 years
- From year 6 you’ll pay 1.75% of the loan value, which will increase every year by the retail price index plus 1%.
Find your home now at one of our great locations across Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Staffordshire.
For more information visit www.helptobuy.gov.uk.
*Subject to terms and conditions. Eligible applicants will be offered an equity loan of up to a maximum of 20% of the gross purchase price based on the open market value. Applicants are required to fund at least 80% of the purchase price by means of a conventional mortgage, savings or any deposit required. This offer is only available to first time buyers and on selected developments and properties in England only. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.