Following the Prime Ministers announcement on Monday 4th January and in line with Government guidelines confirming that the home building industry can continue to operate, the show homes and marketing suites on our developments will remain open under strict safety measures. The health and safety of our existing and future customers, staff and associated trades is our absolute priority.
If you would like to visit one of our developments, you may do so but strictly by appointment only and we can only allow one adult visitor to our marketing suite and show home at any one time. Please do not just turn up at the marketing suite without an appointment as unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate your visit.
We ask that when you attend your appointment you follow our strict procedures to ensure we keep everyone safe and well:-
- Only one adult visitor per appointment. We are more than happy for others to join the appointment via a videocall and can arrange this for you.
- Please read and abide by all signage.
- Remember to maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from other people, including members of staff.
- Please use the hand sanitiser we provide both as you enter and leave our centres.
- Avoid any contact with other people, including members of staff. This includes shaking hands.
- Please ensure that you wear a mask at all times when on site and that it covers both your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching anything inside our marketing suite or show home without wearing gloves.
- Gloves and disposable masks are available for you to use, we ask that you dispose of these yourselves after your visit.
In the event that you develop COVID symptoms or have had contact with someone who has within the past 14 days, please contact us prior to your appointment to postpone your viewing which we will be more than happy to rearrange.
To book your appointment please contact our developments directly via phone or email. Details are available on our individual development pages.
Looking ahead, we will be keeping a close eye on specific Government advice for our industry and will update our website accordingly if the situation changes.
From our family to yours, take care.